Saturday, February 04, 2006

in a slump...

from Mary's blog...which i should blogroll again. she's a riot!

~~The 4’s meme~~

4 jobs I’ve had in my life:
restaurant server
archaeologist
art museum teacher
1st grade tutor (remember that, J?)

4 movies I can watch over and over:
Central Station
Shall We Dansu?
Buena Vista Social Club
Margaret Cho: I'm The One That I Want

4 places I have lived:
Denver, CO
Columbia, MO
San Andrés Cholula, México
Bella Unión, Perú

4 places I have been on vacation:
Guatemala
Bolivia
Spain
Costa Rica

4 TV shows I like to watch:
Open All Hours
'Allo, 'Allo!
Are You Being Served?
Red Dwarf

4 websites I visit (almost) daily:
ebay.com
yahoo.com
imdb.com
blogspot.com

4 favorite foods:
Thai (from Taste of Thailand)
pizza (from New York Pizzeria)
chili dogs (from Hamburger Stand)
oxtail soup (made by my mom)

4 places I would like to be right now:
El Mirador, Guatemala
Argentina
Cambodia
Madidi wilderness, Bolivia

No comments: