Saturday, July 08, 2006

something...

from Cindi...

Five things in my purse (well, fanny pack in my case ;)
-cell phone
-eyeglass case
-pen
-lip balm
-coupon carrier

Five things in my fridge
-turkey pastrami
-a jar of sushi ginger that totally needs to be thrown out
-lactose-free milk
-yellow bell pepper
-jicama

Five things in my bedroom closet
-assorted t-shirts
-Perquackey (an old word game similar to Word Yahtzee)
-a rice cooker(?!?)...i have NO idea how that got there
-a black, purple, and yellow striped hooded poncho from Tlaxcala, Mexico
-a box for a lamp that i bought last year

Five things in my car
-a squeegee
-a big ol' trunk bag full of car stuff
-a ball pump (for volleyball emergencies)
-my field toolbox
-a sleeping bag

Five things on my patio
-gas grill
-birdbath
-citronella candles
-weeds
-small plush stuffed animals that have been completely eviscerated by the dogs

No comments: