Thursday, March 04, 2004

10 to 1...

odds? nah. the list that has been going around for the past few days...

Ten movies you'd watch over and over:

Shall We Dance?
Central Station
Before Night Falls
Delicatessen
Midnight Cowboy
Billy Elliot
Simon Birch
The Grifters
Lilo & Stitch
Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn

Nine people you enjoy the company of:

Lois
Anyone in my family
Antonio
Cindy
Clara
Barb
J
Mike
My blogging 'family'...even if the relationship is electronic ;)

Eight things you're wearing:

contacts
sandals
two pinky rings
long sleeved shirt
t-shirt
sweatpants
undies
watch

Seven things on your mind:

Dena's initial diagnosis of MS
My poor car
Enrolling for Tour Guide school
My parents' health
Finding a job w/ benefits
Visiting one of my high school Spanish teachers
My trip to Spain in May

Six objects you touch every day:

Keyboard
Eating utensils
Dishes
TV Remote
Stereo Remote
Toothbrush

Five things you do everyday:

Read the newspaper
Sleep
Get on the computer
Listen to music
Brush my teeth

Four bands or musical artists that you couldn't live without:

Swing Out Sister
Ella Fitzgerald
Jimi Hendrix
Antonio Carlos Jobim

Three of your favorite songs of the moment:

"That's The Way It Goes" by Swing Out Sister
"Something's Gotta Give" by Ella Fitzgerald
"Flying High Again" by Ozzy Osbourne

Two people have influenced your life the most:

Two of my brothers...Steve and Sandy

One person who has been nice to you today:

The mail carrier

No comments: