Tuesday, March 02, 2004

argh...

i've been the total slob the last couple of days. i hate that...bleah.

paper...paper...

and today, i've been nothing but a receipt shredding fool; i let my credit card receipts pile up recently. so now, they're just packing fodder ;)

sorry to do this to you, but i'm gonna give a streamofconsciousness post today...i just don't have enough to say to warrant good sentence structure and transition; two things i sorely lack anyway ;)

what's on my mind?

my car...i'm finally relenting and putting it in the shop tomorrow. i probably should have done it last month, when the steering wheel started shaking on me while i was driving on the highway. well, not only does the car vibrate some on the left side while it's idling, but now there are some knocking underneath my feet while i turn...great! of course, i'm most worried about the cost. having car problems just paralyzes ya sometimes, don't they? i'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

my friend...Dena, has just been diagnosed with MS. when my sister told me yesterday, i teared up and just kept saying, "man, that sucks. why her? i know MANY other people who deserve to be stricken with it." i know i shouldn't be wishing that upon anyone, but she's too good of a person to be hampered by this illness. i'll just think good thoughts and send out positive energy with some flowers and maybe a card of encouragement. i guess some prayer wouldn't hurt...

like denny, i'm thankful of what i have and the people with whom i choose to associate. other than having a pillowcase full of money (big bills, please ;), i wouldn't want it any different...

after all, Ella Fitzgerald is on the stereo...and we all know that she makes everything better, no matter how blue.

tomorrow's a new day and i know the car gods are trying their darndest to make it easy on me ;) and Dena? i wonder if a big hug and flowers will help...

No comments: