Monday, August 02, 2004

must've been one strong drink...

i just got home less than an hour ago and still feel a bit happy from visiting w/ my friends at Caldonia's. a guy who played volleyball with us last fall, Scott, is going to Florida for some extra pilot training for a few months. if all goes well, he'll end up working somewhere in that area. if not, he'll be back in December.

anyway, his gurlfriend had a little going away thingie tonight. drinks were kinda strong tho'. maybe i didn't have enough to eat, but a large beer and happy hour marg made me a bit tipsy. i guess my drinking has tailed off the last...oh, ten years ;)

it was nice to go to Caldonia's again though. it had probably been more than ten years since my last visit. they do have a great patio, although it's across the street from the Piper Inn...a biker bar. i have no problem with the bikers, just their extra loud hawg pipes...THAT drives me up the wall.

No comments: