Saturday, January 10, 2004

gonna be wired...

today, after visiting with my sister's massage therapist's husband, who helped me revamp my resume for monday's job fair, i stopped at the Jiffy Lube near my house. grrr...i think i'm burning oil. ah well. the money that i should have used for the photo speeding ticket that was never sent, can go towards that and whatever else is ailing my poor little car.

anyway, instead of waiting in their sterile lobby, i usually head over to the *$$ (thanks Cindi) next door. got my almond latte...and bought a half lb. of the Ethiopian blend.

so, just sitting here, with a cuppa that. it's so good. bold...yet very smooth and creamy. thing is, i rarely have more than a cup of coffee or two...a month! i know that the espresso and coffee will just make me bounce off the walls. good thing i had a couple Dr. Peppers with my chili dog combo ;)

ugh. i'm not sure if i can go back to being a lifetime member of the 'chili dog eatin' elite.' it just was not very satisfying... i mean, how can two chili dogs, big fries, and a hamburger not be appealing? that has artery cloggin' happiness written ALL over it.

is it just age? have i finally outgrown the quick fix, 'gimme some cholesterol' phase in my life? do i need to turn in my gold chili dog credit card? or is this the coffee talking?

No comments: