Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Memory Lane

a list of firsts (and in some cases, hopefully last):

1st...

time you broke a bone: never
grade teacher: Kathy Adams
best friend: John Lunceford
enemy: Cornelius + his two punk ass henchmen
car: 1990 Honda Accord EX
trip out of your home state: train to Oakland, CA when I was five
trip out of the country: Belize and Guatemala when I was 20
girlfriend/boyfriend: Aurelie (sorry, never had a boyfriend ;)
class you ever failed: 11th grade English Literature
movie theater visit: The Golden Voyage of Sinbad (I think I was four)
time you received stitches: a couple on my thumb when I was 28
visit to the hospital (after birth): kidney problems at 18 mos. old
concert: Motley Crue (1985)
album: Cruisin' 1968...songs weren't even done by original artists :(
CD: Get In Touch With Yourself by Swing Out Sister
computer: Packard Bell Pentium 75
time driving a car: 12 years old, a 1966 Mercedes
roller coaster ride: Manhattan Express at New York, New York (Las Vegas)
job: packing to go orders at my parents' restaurant when I was five
pet: Betta fish

well, that's 20 things i can think of...

No comments: